Monday, June 27, 2011

... I love Birthday weeks

Thanks to all my family and friends that wished me happy birthday on Facebook.
It is hard to believe that two years ago on June 19th, 2009 I was diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension. I have been blessed to be doing so well the last two years without any complications. I know by success is due to the prayers and great thoughts from family and friends all over the world. Thank you!
Two years ago I did not know what would be the next step for my diagnosis since I just spent a whole week in the hospital getting tests after tests done to figure out the reason for my PH. All I knew is that the only positive side effect of my diagnosis was the lost of 30 pounds of retained fluid in my tissues. I did feel better without that extra weight but We (the hubby and myself) were still overwhelmed with what got thrown at us. Boy I still get teary eyed when I think of those days but I wipe the tears and smile at my future that the doctors have given me. I thank the Lord each day for his grace to let me live my life at this moment with my wonderful and supportive husband and two noisy dogs. And I thank everyone that has supported me through these rough times, I will not be able to say thank you enough for the rest of my god given life to express my love for all of you.

Are you getting teary eyed with me now? Sorry =0\

The future is what you make of it, don't let heartbreak or illness or hardtimes keep you down-Look up to the sky to our Creator and he will listen to you always (I know).

Goodnite and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sailor.mercury2001@gmail.com