The last knitting I showed you in progress was the The Knit Girllls SAL/KAL. This yarn was handspun fiber from Cloudlover. I have worn this scarf several times and love the lightness of the yarn but the warmth is great for not too cold days.
Well let's see what I have done since then...
1. Go Big Orange socks for a friend at the garden center
2. Ginger Sher Khan for a friend's little girl's Christmas present
3. LSU socks just in time to see LSU lose the big game =0(
4. Corbin Football Hat styled but Gizmo and new Baby Corbin
5. R2D2 DanK for a Halo friend of hubby
6. Flurries Cowl is the first cowl for the Great Cowl KAL by Feministy. This KAL is 5 cowl designs in 50 days. I need to finish one cowl and submit to designer to get the next design for free and so on for 50 days. It has been fun and you can see where I am at to this point. I am liking is kind of KAL since I have do some deadline knitting without any real deadlines and I am stocking up on the presents =0) BONUS!
7. A Very Good Cowl Indeed is second cowl for the Greal Cowl KAL
8. Weeble Wobble is the third cowl in the series
9. Perpetually Persistent Cowl is number four, one more to go...
10. Thistle Terpsichore for my MIL which she just loved and I almost wanted to keep!
Well that is all that I have done since October 28, 2011 to March 1, 2012. I say that I was plenty busy for 5 months or so! Hope you enjoyed and next time I will update my handspun yarnie goodies.
Have a great week, y'all