Saturday, June 11, 2011

... I am shopping.

Since I had lots of free time today I decided to do a bit of shopping. First went to Bliss Yarns to look at their sock yarn selection and found ShiBui Knits Sock yarn in the Pebble Colorway. Then went to the mall for my one destination, Victoria Secret, which I had several coupons for and used them all to get some great stuff. Then had dinner at McDougal's Chicken and shopped around Joann's to look for some prints to make more bags. So look forward to the new prints soon.
I am so tired from shopping and trying to fight this cold. I know I should of stayed home but I needed to get away from the doggies since the hubbie got away from me for the weekend. He is enjoying his Halo LAN Party in OH and is eating great food and playing lots of video games.
Today's post is short due to the tiredness and the doggies are going crazy because a couple of deers just passed by. Hope you are having a great weekend and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sailor.mercury2001@gmail.com